Saturday, October 23, 2010

Review of Hotel Dasaprakash Paradise Mysore, Yadavagiri

Visited: 11-14 Oct 2010 during Mysore Dasara Festival. I had booked in advance as I felt it is safer. Mysore city gets very crowded with tourists during the Dasara festival

Location: This is located in Yadavagiri. Please be sure that you are not getting confused with Hotel Dasaprakash. When asking for local directions it is better to say" Hotel Paradise, Dasaprakash , Yadavagiri" together so no one gets confused and misdirects you to the other hotel

Its situated in a nice quiet residential area with hardly any shops or transport closeby. If you wanted to do shopping and stay in the heart of the city , it may be a good idea to choose their budget hotel Hotel Dasaprakash Mysore

Rooms: We chose the ac rooms and was around 2700 per day. Rooms were clean and neat and the house keeping and room service was quite good. The room was smaller than what I imagined it. The reception lounge is huge

Parking: Ample parking is available in an open lot. I parked my car there for 3 days and took a rented car to roam around with ease.

Food: They have one restraunt below. Pure Veg and I think it is called Vishala. The food I felt was a little spicy for my taste especially since I travelled with small children. However, they can customise and the service staff are very accomodative. For example, I got plain dhall for my kids even though it wasn't on their menu.

A few photos at the hotel reception lounge

From 201010_Bangalore_Mysore_Vacation_Public

From 201010_Bangalore_Mysore_Vacation_Public

Bookmark and Share




No comments:

Post a Comment